April fool's day podcast

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
      Dear Friends,
      My students and I decided to create a podcast to celebrate PAril Fool's Day.They recorded messages giving excuses about not having brought their homework to class!
      We are now hosting a contest for the most creative message. I am counting on your support and collaboration once again!
      http://aprilfoolsday.podomatic.com/
      Please don't forget to include yourself in the Frappr map.
      Thank you so much
      Happy April fool's day!!! :)
      beijinhos
      cris

      My Blog & Site

    • Luísa
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
        Dear Cristina
        I've just seen and listened to your podcast and what a great idea you
        had! I especially enjoyed the excuse about neeeding the tissues:). If
        you don't mind (I don't think you will), I'll tell my students to go
        there.
        BTW, We've started our blog, but it's just the beginning. All
        webheads are of course welcome to visit it http://afa1.blogspot.com/
        and leave your comments if you feel like it. It's a great honour!
        Beijinhos
        Luísa

        > Dear Friends,
        > My students and I decided to create a podcast to celebrate PAril
        Fool's Day.They recorded messages giving excuses about not having
        brought their homework to class!
        > We are now hosting a contest for the most creative message. I am
        counting on your support and collaboration once again!
        > http://aprilfoolsday.podomatic.com/
        > Please don't forget to include yourself in the Frappr map.
        > Thank you so much
        > Happy April fool's day!!! :)
        > beijinhos
        > cris
        >

        > My Blog & Site

      • cristina costa
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
          yes,
          please do that.
          I'll stop at your blog too.
          beijinhos
          cris

          Luísa <luisarr@...> wrote: Dear Cristina
          I've just seen and listened to your podcast and what a great idea you
          had! I especially enjoyed the excuse about neeeding the tissues:). If
          you don't mind (I don't think you will), I'll tell my students to go
          there.
          BTW, We've started our blog, but it's just the beginning. All
          webheads are of course welcome to visit it http://afa1.blogspot.com/
          and leave your comments if you feel like it. It's a great honour!
          Beijinhos
          Luísa

          > Dear Friends,
          > My students and I decided to create a podcast to celebrate PAril
          Fool's Day.They recorded messages giving excuses about not having
          brought their homework to class!
          > We are now hosting a contest for the most creative message. I am
          counting on your support and collaboration once again!
          > http://aprilfoolsday.podomatic.com/
          > Please don't forget to include yourself in the Frappr map.
          > Thank you so much
          > Happy April fool's day!!! :)
          > beijinhos
          > cris