cristina's photostory

  • clair taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2006
      Is there any way to view Cristina's story on a mac?

      clair
      (dying to see it now everyone has been raving about
      it!)

    • Cheryl Oakes
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006
        I spent way over 5 hours trying new downloads of Windows Media play, that is supposed to
        work in Quicktim, but each time I try to play the photo story, I get a message that some
        Quick time things are missing with a link to 3rd party installs. I am clueless what I need to do
        next, I am with you, missing out on photos. Maybe bubbleshare is the way to go.
        Cheryl