Tampa photostory

  • Karen Garcia
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      WOW Christina! what an amazing show!
      and the raggae music is really upbeat---

      f e e l the L O V E generation....

      yeah!

      I enjoyed seeing the pictures and the tesol story with the windows media player. it took forever to load in my sloooooww connection but got the full 2 minutes streamed....

      I'm going to try it!... but then to show it I would need to have a server to store it... hummmmm...

      so, I am thanking you here for the show, while waiting for Bee's 12 minutes (!!!) story to load....

      WEBHEADS ROCK!

      Cheers,

      Karen <a.k.a. lajaulavira in yahoo)
      wondering if we can do the same thing with opensource software,,,,,,,

      <snip>
      From: cristina costa
      Subject: Re: Tampa - a photostory

      Dear Rae,
      creating a photostory is quite easy.
      you just have to download Microsoft photostory 3 to your computer and use it.
      You just have to select the pictures you want for your photostory, choose a mp3 song to go with it and voilá - you get a lovely photostory!!

      Here is the link of the software: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/digitalphotography/photostory/default.mspx

      Don't forget to show us your photostory !

      cris

      <snip>
      From: "Barbara Dieu"

      I have created a short personal narrative with music on photostory some time
      ago.
      http://bdieu.wordpress.com/2006/01/09/sharing-a-personal-narrative/

      Some good links to story-telling , how to and examples can be found at:
      http://del.icio.us/tag/digitalstorytelling
      Warm regards from Brazil,
      Bee