Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: [baw-06] Webheads meet f2f wiki

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2006
      Dear Vance,
      it's a very clever idea!
      Thanks
      cris

      Vance Stevens <vstevens@...> wrote: Teresa, and anyone else.

      What's neat about the wikis is that if YOU feel something is missing from
      one, please add it.

      Please put the links to the F2F meeting wikis in the
      >> http://webheads-f2f.pbwiki.com
      >> The password is f2f

      The whole idea is to facilitate the functioning of dynamic communities by
      relieving the bottleneck of everything having to go through an overwhelmed
      moderator.

      For example, many of you sent me pics to put up at http://webheads.info but
      at some point I got the overwork whammy and couldn't get to it. Now those
      photos are buried in my email somewhere.

      If you sent me a photo and it's not in our gallery please send me a
      reminder.

      Meanwhile, put your OWN photos up at the wikis and LINK LINK LINK.

      Vance

      My Blog & Site