Webheads meet f2f wiki

  • Moira Hunter
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 28, 2006
      Hello Everybody,

      Vance has now set up a wiki for webhead f2f meetings here http://webheads-f2f.pbwiki.com

      The password is f2f

      Leanne and I have already added our recent webhead f2f meetings.

      Have you seen that delicious cake? Happy Birthday, David!!

      I hope you like the photos, Nina, although we didn't have much choice due to the downpour :-(

      Cheers,

      Moira

    • Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 29, 2006
        Teresa--
        Maybe you could put a link to the archived f2f
        meetings in the new wiki so that nothing will be lost?

        The PW is to edit/add to the wiki, not to view it?

        Cheers--
        --Elizabeth

        Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 21:15:57 +0100
        From: "Teresa Almeida d'Eca"
        <tmvaz@...>
        Subject: Re: [baw-06] Webheads meet f2f wiki

        What a wonderful idea to create this wiki, Vance! But
        I hope you all
        don't
        forget that there is a whole set of f2f meetings in
        our Wia Index.

        Leanne, I was so aloof from mail for several weeks
        that I didn't have
        the
        faintest idea that you went out East to meet Sharon
        and David.
        Wonderful! I
        love the photos!

        [snip]

        FYI, I wasn't asked for the pw. Is it really
        necessary?

        Hugs all, Teresa

      • vstevens@emirates.net.ae
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 29, 2006
          correct, anyone can view it. Only those who know that f2f is the pw
          can edit.

          From: Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith <ehansonsmi@...>
          Date: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 3:42 am
          Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Webheads meet f2f wiki

          > Teresa--
          > Maybe you could put a link to the archived f2f
          > meetings in the new wiki so that nothing will be lost?
          >
          > The PW is to edit/add to the wiki, not to view it?
          >
          > Cheers--
          > --Elizabeth
          >

          > Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 21:15:57 +0100
          > From: "Teresa Almeida d'Eca"
          > <tmvaz@...>
          > Subject: Re: [baw-06] Webheads meet f2f wiki
          >

          > What a wonderful idea to create this wiki, Vance! But
          > I hope you all
          > don't
          > forget that there is a whole set of f2f meetings in
          > our Wia Index.
          >
          > Leanne, I was so aloof from mail for several weeks
          > that I didn't have
          > the
          > faintest idea that you went out East to meet Sharon
          > and David.
          > Wonderful! I
          > love the photos!
          >
          > [snip]
          >
          > FYI, I wasn't asked for the pw. Is it really
          > necessary?
          >
          > Hugs all, Teresa
          >

          > > Hello Everybody,
          > > Vance has now set up a wiki for webhead f2f
          > meetings here
          > > http://webheads-f2f.pbwiki.com
          > > The password is f2f
          > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

          > For more information:

          > extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!plying to postings,
          > please delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the
          > reply - Thanks!!
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Gladys Baya
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 29, 2006
            Yes, Teresa,`plsdo so.. maybe I've not been paying enough attention,
            but I'd never heard of a WIA index before...

            Was about to add a picture to the wiki, but was informed Janet was
            working on it... I'll keep queueing for my turn then!

            Gladys

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 2, 2006
              Hi, Elizabeth!

              It's done. Thanks for the great tip! :-)

              Hugs, Teresa