Call for Papers

  • Maria Jordano
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 27, 2006
      Hi all,

      I have just received this Call for Papers for a book about Communities of Practice in Education:

      http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/mis/CLEE/Call_for_Chapters.html

      María

      www.mariajordano.com

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 27, 2006
        Hi, Maria!

        This sounds very interesting and very appropriate for the Webheads. Thanks
        for sharing!

        Hugs, Teresa

        Hi all,
        I have just received this Call for Papers for a book about Communities of
        Practice in Education:
        http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/mis/CLEE/Call_for_Chapters.html
        María
        www.mariajordano.com
      • mg200963
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 19, 2007
          Call for Papers:
          Current Trends in Translation Teaching and Learning

          Publisher: University of Helsinki Department of Translation Studies
          Editor: Mike Garant
          Current Trends in Translation Teaching and Learning is a double-blind
          refereed series that explores a variety of issues related translation
          teaching and learning. Qualitative or quantitative research articles
          that are relevant to translation teaching and learning are sought.
          The deadlines:
          February 21st, 2007 proposal for article.
          April 15th, 2007 final article.
          December 15th, 2007 edited collection published.
          Papers, proposals and enquiries should be addressed to
          mike.garant@ helsinki. fi
          More information can be found at: http://rosetta.helsinki.fi/cttl.htm