Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Cristina's Creations

  • Venny Sou
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2006
      Hi Christian and Webheads:

      Would you mind putting the wmv file on our Opensource Moode (http://www.opensource.idv.tw/moodle/)?

      Jane Petring <want2no7@...> wrote:
      Cristina--
      You rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew you would put a brilliant photostory together but you outdid yourself! I love your pictures and you're right, the Jamaican music brought back all the energy from Tampa.

      I had just seen your fantastic webquest on the Webquest EVO and was already in awe at your creation. Here's the message, cut and pasted, that I posted on the Creating a Webquest messages--

      Cristina,
      You continue to amaze me!!! I love your webquest--and the fact that you built it around a Canadian family and the mother's name is Jane and she loves cycling! What a hoot! In fact, perhaps if I had followed your webquest 15 years ago when my older son was 5, maybe we would have moved to Lisbon. I can't wait to see what your students come up with!

      Jane (who spent the day working on her bike to get it ready for a new season)

      From: cristina costa <cristinacosta_pt@...>
      Subject: Tampa - a photostory

      Dear Friends,
      I am back.
      I had such a great time in Tampa. Meeting Jane, Barb and Elisabeth
      as well as other webheads was of course the best part of the whole
      experience. But going to the States, be a presenter for the first time
      and getting to talk and share ideas with so many interesting people was
      really great too. I have to thank especially to Jane, Barb and
      Elisabeth for the wonderful support and friendship. I sure had a GREAT time!

      I arrived on Tuesday and I am still trying to put myself together....
      So much to do, so many emotions to digest still...

      I have finally put together a small photostory about this remarkable
      adventure. The lyrics of the chosen song might not be the more
      appropriate ones, I must confess, but the beat of the song sure matches the
      TESOL -Tampa rhythm!!!
      http://photostory.com.sapo.pt/tesoltampa.wmv
      Jane I hope youÂ’re feeling better!
      I have also put together a webquest for my students ?thank
      you so much Paula for the tips! ;)
      http://virtualwaters.com.sapo.pt/virtualwaters/webquest_travelguide.htm
      Your feedback is appreciated!

      Beijinhos
      cris

      Distance learning education Accredited distance learning Distance learning Distance learning master degree Distance learning education online Distance learning schools

      The heart of education is made up of two elements:
      love and a willingness to set an example for children.

      Su, Cheng-chao
      http://www.opensource.idv.tw/
      http://TaiMOO.ntjcpa.edu.tw:7000/