Audio & chat transcripts of web casts from TESOL 2006

  • Bauer-Ramazani, Christine
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2006
      Apologies for cross-posting
      If you missed the TESOL Convention, you can experience a small part of
      it via audio and chat! The web casts of the 4 Internet Fair Classics and
      2 interviews are now available at http://worldbridges.com/webheads/.
      Since this pilot project worked so well, TESOL and the CALL Interest
      Section will continue to try to reach English teachers all over the
      world in this way.
      The sessions:
      Chris Jones: "What's Up?" an ESL Magazine Online
      http://www.azwestern.edu/modern_lang/esl/cjones/mag/index.htm

      Leslie Opp-Beckman: Thailand-University of Oregon Videoconferencing
      Series for English Language Teachers
      http://thaiuo.uoregon.edu/

      Tom Robb: The Famous Personages Project
      http://www.kyoto-su.ac.jp/information/famous
      Randall Davis: Breaking the Sound Barrier on the Web
      http://www.esl-lab.com/handouts/soundrecordings.pdf
      Interviews: Randall Davis and Tom Robb
      My gratitude to Worldbridges for hosting these events, to my
      co-moderator Chris Sauer and the CALL-IS for facilitating, and to the
      many participants who joined us from different parts of the world.
      Christine Bauer-Ramazani
      School of International Studies phone: 802-654-2642
      Saint Michael's College fax: 802-654-2595
      One Winooski Park
      Colchester, VT 05439-0253
      web site: http://academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/
      online CALL course: