Re: thanks for tuning in to my webcast at TESOL

  • Buthaina Al-Othman
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2006
      Dear Chris,

      I'm/we're the one who should thank you and the orginzers of the
      webcasts for bringing Tampa to us.

      Your webcast was heard clearly, and I liked your confidence and
      professional way, delivering your presentation to teachers from around
      the world.

      Thank you so much for making good things happen,onsite and online :)

      Best regards,

      Buthaina
      ---------