me.com and snapp

  • Gladys Baya
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2006
      Hi dear friends!

      First of all, thanks a LOT for your support to my new project, the
      group "Learning with Computers"
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/learningwithcomputers/messages>. We've
      just reached 40 members, even Vance has popped in!!! I guess it's now
      got a life of its own, and with a bit of good luck we'll be "sending"
      several of our members to next BAW!!! :-D And I think some of them
      will be ready to join the WIA even before them!

      Now I'm writing to ask you if you've ever heard of www.me.com and
      snapp (their option for communities, looks similar to a Yahoo!
      group). I've just gotten an invitation from somebody I don't really
      know, and couldn't find any info on their page, just the instructions
      to get started, I'd rather find out a bit about them first!

      That's all for now, glad to see Ma. Claudia Bellusci has already
      joined us, you'll see what a great contributor she is!

      Gladys