invitation to join students' forum

  • Aiden Yeh
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2006
      Dear Webheads,

      This semester my Language and Culture students are doing another
      round of asynchronous discussions on 'What's lost when a language
      dies?' by Leyla Kokmen, http://tinyurl.com/luvvv

      My students have already posted their answers and comments, and some
      have posted messages in response to what other students have
      written. Some students have also posted their audio messages
      integrated within their text messages (sort of like voice message
      board).

      To have a wider audience and range of international participation, I
      am inviting webheads, specially those who have recently just joined
      in to share with my students your opinions and experiences on this
      issue.

      The link to the forum is at
      http://wenzao2005.forumsplace.com/post-2.html#2

      Thanks and I look forward to reading your messages!

      Aiden
      http://yehlanguageandculture.blogspot.com/