Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Would you like to collaborate in a project for my thesis?

  • Maria Jordano
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 23, 2006
      Oppps.... Ovbiously that was a private message. I asked these three people because I know them well and they teaching in more or less "exotic" place for us, but if any of you from Asia, Africa, Middle East,etc... are interested, you are also welcome!

      Kind regards,

      María

      www.mariajordano.com

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 23, 2006
        Maria,
        If Vance is not able to do this, our University is also in the UAE. We have a Foundation Program here in Ras Al Khaimah at George Mason University. Our lab is already set up with yahoo messenger and webcams. The students in our program are from across the Middle East.

        Even though you say this is not innovative, I would certainly say that it is. It is a wonderful experience for your students' learning purposes.
        Rae