Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Bubbleshare

  • raedithr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2006
      Graham,
      What a great resource. I am teaching an In The Arts elective this semester for our Language learners. We will soon be moving into the area of photography. What a great way for them to display their work, and also talk about each piece in their art blogs that they have been using this semester.
      Thanks for sharing.
      Rae