Re: Presentation Thurs., Feb. 16, at 22:00 to 23:00 GMT

  • CJones
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 19, 2006
      Hi, Hala,

      No problem. The presentation was geared to the live audience anyway,
      and I was concerned that online participants would feel left out.

      Chris

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, hala fawzi
      <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

      > Dear Chris,
      > I am glad that it a fabulous presentation.I am so sorry I
      couldn't make it although I sent a message of confirming my
      attendance.Family obligations just pop-ed up" at the last hour.I knew
      many webheads will be there,and I believe in your capabilities for
      presenting a distinguished one.