cristina is sending you a podcast

  • cristinacosta_pt@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2006
      Hi,

      I'm sending this email to let you know that I've posted a new episode to my podcast:

      http://cristinacosta.podomatic.com

      cristina

      PS: There are more here:

      http://www.podOmatic.com/search/top

      We hope you enjoyed receiving this message. However, if you'd rather
      not receive future e-mails of this sort from podOmatic.com, please
      visit your podOmatic.com Account page at:

      http://www.podOmatic.com/user/edit

      In the updates area just select "I do not want any updates" and then
      hit save.

      (c) 2005 podOmatic. All rights reserved. podOmatic.com is a registered
      trademark of podOmatic, Inc.

      podOmatic.com, 350 Townsend St, Suite 100,
      San Francisco, CA 94107-1697.

      This message was sent to the following e-mail address: