Will Richardson has gone to full time blogging

  • Jane Petring
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      I was quite taken by Tuesday's post in Will Richardson's edublog "Weblogg-ed" http://www.weblogg-ed.com/2006/02/07#a4638 to read that he has decided to quit his public school teaching job to make a full-time career out of blogging. At last year's EVO on weblogging Will gave an excellent presentation in Learning Times/Elluminate on RSS readers
      ( http://home.learningtimes.net/learningtimes?go=67449) .

      In his post he writes: "Despite the butterflies, I feel incredibly lucky that I have been given this chance. I've made the point here many times that in large measure, blogging has changed my life."

      Fascinating to see the impact blogging has had on so many of our lives, in one way or another.

      Jane