Ooops, I just learned something :-)

  • sharonholdner
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8 3:20 PM
      Hi again,

      I was using the rich-text editor and didn't realize that it would
      literally put the URL into the text of my previous message. Now you
      don't have to go to BaW-06 to hear the file, but we'd be very happy if
      you did. ;-)

      BTW, the smiley didn't come up in the text. Is anyone else using the
      Yahoo RTE? I wonder what happened....

      Sharon