Good Things Happening - BaW-06

  • sharonholdner
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      I know you'll enjoy listening to this from one of our participants.
      In the files section of BaW-06, Week 4 voice mails, click on
      IfYouLikeGershwin.wav
      <http://f4.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/8HfqQ5H_ul42RcaHfguWK3d6TYdTCXBQpeYjpV6Y3B\
      fS8zDeWcAFZ1b8xhQfhi8WfmnTUZgVJOwYF4z5K2MIydbo50ZVDtn15zd2Ng/6.%20Week%2\
      04%2C%20voicemails/IfYouLikeGershwin.wav> by Janet.

      BTW, if you have a few spare moments, we'd like to hear from some more
      Webhead members on list. Can you drop in for a minute here and there to
      comment on the activities? The participants would appreciate it.

      We're short on "male voices." Any takers?

      Thanks [:)]

      Kindly,

      Sharon