Valentine's contest - let's vote

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2006
      Dear Friends,
      my students have been working on a podcast related with Valentine's day. THey recorded love messages and chose love songs for their Valentine's. we are now waiting for their feedback !:) You can access it here : http://dreamteam.podomatic.com/
      We also decided to hold a contest to choose the most beautiful love Message. We needed someone to give us that feedback and then I thought :What about the Wia? Is there a better juri than the Webheads themselves? The answer is no, of course. So here I am inviting you to help me on this one. You just have to go to the site and vote on your fave Valentine's message. You can also leave comments. We love the interaction. ;)

      Thank you all for your support.

      Cris

      My blog: http://por-aguas-virtuais.blogspot.com/
      My students' blog: http://fromstemtostern.blogspot.com