Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Vance's Page has expired :(

  • vstevens@emirates.net.ae
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 6, 2006
      It seems back to normal for me at the moment this evening though a few
      hours ago the pages were getting redirected by Network Solutions. The
      notice was that the domain name for Homestead had expired. I checked
      my acct at Homestead, their website seemed to be funtioning normally,
      and my pages are purchased well into this year and are set to renew
      automatically. I wrote Homestead about it and got a reply that they
      had received my message, and would look into it when they could find a
      human to do so.

      Anyway it appears to be a homestead problem and not a webheads one (or
      webpresence, also affected)

      Thanks for your concern and feedback,

      From: Aiden Yeh <aidenyeh@...>
      Date: Monday, February 6, 2006 5:15 pm