Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Vance's Page has expired :(

  • Aiden Yeh
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 6, 2006
      Same here in Taiwan- the link is working just fine ;-)

      aiden

      Barbara Dieu <bwjdieu@...> wrote:
      No pb in opening in Sao Paulo either.
      Warm regards from Brazil,
      Bee

      Barbara Dieu
      http://dekita.org
      http://bee.suprglu.com

    • cristina costa
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 6, 2006
        I can access it in Portugal too
        cris
        Dafne <dygonza@...> wrote: I can access the page!

        Daf, reporting from Caracas ;-)

        --- Barbara Dieu <bwjdieu@...> wrote:

        > No pb in opening in Sao Paulo either.
        > Warm regards from Brazil,
        > Bee
        >

        > Barbara Dieu
        > http://dekita.org
        > http://bee.suprglu.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Distance learning education Accredited distance learning Distance learning Distance learning master degree Distance learning education online Distance learning schools

        My blog: http://por-aguas-virtuais.blogspot.com/
        My students' blog: http://fromstemtostern.blogspot.com
        msn: navysternchen@...
        Skype ID: navysternchen
        YM ID: cristinacosta_pt

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 6, 2006
          It seems back to normal for me at the moment this evening though a few
          hours ago the pages were getting redirected by Network Solutions. The
          notice was that the domain name for Homestead had expired. I checked
          my acct at Homestead, their website seemed to be funtioning normally,
          and my pages are purchased well into this year and are set to renew
          automatically. I wrote Homestead about it and got a reply that they
          had received my message, and would look into it when they could find a
          human to do so.

          Anyway it appears to be a homestead problem and not a webheads one (or
          webpresence, also affected)

          Thanks for your concern and feedback,

          From: Aiden Yeh <aidenyeh@...>
          Date: Monday, February 6, 2006 5:15 pm