Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Vance's Page has expired :(

  • Dafne
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 6, 2006
      I can access the page!

      Daf, reporting from Caracas ;-)

      --- Barbara Dieu <bwjdieu@...> wrote:

      > No pb in opening in Sao Paulo either.
      > Warm regards from Brazil,
      > Bee
      >

      > Barbara Dieu
      > http://dekita.org
      > http://bee.suprglu.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Aiden Yeh
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 6, 2006
        Same here in Taiwan- the link is working just fine ;-)

        aiden

        Barbara Dieu <bwjdieu@...> wrote:
        No pb in opening in Sao Paulo either.
        Warm regards from Brazil,
        Bee

        Barbara Dieu
        http://dekita.org
        http://bee.suprglu.com

      • cristina costa
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 6, 2006
          I can access it in Portugal too
          cris
          Dafne <dygonza@...> wrote: I can access the page!

          Daf, reporting from Caracas ;-)

          --- Barbara Dieu <bwjdieu@...> wrote:

          > No pb in opening in Sao Paulo either.
          > Warm regards from Brazil,
          > Bee
          >

          > Barbara Dieu
          > http://dekita.org
          > http://bee.suprglu.com

          http://mail.yahoo.com

          Distance learning education Accredited distance learning Distance learning Distance learning master degree Distance learning education online Distance learning schools

          My blog: http://por-aguas-virtuais.blogspot.com/
          My students' blog: http://fromstemtostern.blogspot.com
          msn: navysternchen@...
          Skype ID: navysternchen
          YM ID: cristinacosta_pt

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 6, 2006
            It seems back to normal for me at the moment this evening though a few
            hours ago the pages were getting redirected by Network Solutions. The
            notice was that the domain name for Homestead had expired. I checked
            my acct at Homestead, their website seemed to be funtioning normally,
            and my pages are purchased well into this year and are set to renew
            automatically. I wrote Homestead about it and got a reply that they
            had received my message, and would look into it when they could find a
            human to do so.

            Anyway it appears to be a homestead problem and not a webheads one (or
            webpresence, also affected)

            Thanks for your concern and feedback,

            From: Aiden Yeh <aidenyeh@...>
            Date: Monday, February 6, 2006 5:15 pm