Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Vance's Page has expired :(

  • Barbara Dieu
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 6, 2006
      No pb in opening in Sao Paulo either.
      Warm regards from Brazil,
      Bee

      Barbara Dieu
      http://dekita.org
      http://bee.suprglu.com
    • Dafne
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 6, 2006
        I can access the page!

        Daf, reporting from Caracas ;-)

        --- Barbara Dieu <bwjdieu@...> wrote:

        > No pb in opening in Sao Paulo either.
        > Warm regards from Brazil,
        > Bee
        >

        > Barbara Dieu
        > http://dekita.org
        > http://bee.suprglu.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Aiden Yeh
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 6, 2006
          Same here in Taiwan- the link is working just fine ;-)

          aiden

          Barbara Dieu <bwjdieu@...> wrote:
          No pb in opening in Sao Paulo either.
          Warm regards from Brazil,
          Bee

          Barbara Dieu
          http://dekita.org
          http://bee.suprglu.com

        • cristina costa
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 6, 2006
            I can access it in Portugal too
            cris
            Dafne <dygonza@...> wrote: I can access the page!

            Daf, reporting from Caracas ;-)

            --- Barbara Dieu <bwjdieu@...> wrote:

            > No pb in opening in Sao Paulo either.
            > Warm regards from Brazil,
            > Bee
            >

            > Barbara Dieu
            > http://dekita.org
            > http://bee.suprglu.com

            http://mail.yahoo.com

            Distance learning education Accredited distance learning Distance learning Distance learning master degree Distance learning education online Distance learning schools

            My blog: http://por-aguas-virtuais.blogspot.com/
            My students' blog: http://fromstemtostern.blogspot.com
            msn: navysternchen@...
            Skype ID: navysternchen
            YM ID: cristinacosta_pt

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 6, 2006
              It seems back to normal for me at the moment this evening though a few
              hours ago the pages were getting redirected by Network Solutions. The
              notice was that the domain name for Homestead had expired. I checked
              my acct at Homestead, their website seemed to be funtioning normally,
              and my pages are purchased well into this year and are set to renew
              automatically. I wrote Homestead about it and got a reply that they
              had received my message, and would look into it when they could find a
              human to do so.

              Anyway it appears to be a homestead problem and not a webheads one (or
              webpresence, also affected)

              Thanks for your concern and feedback,

              From: Aiden Yeh <aidenyeh@...>
              Date: Monday, February 6, 2006 5:15 pm