Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Vance's Page has expired :(

  • djn@dennisnewson.de
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 6, 2006
      Renata and all,

      I just went to the link you gave, and it was there.

      http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/webheads.htm

      Dennis

    • Barbara Dieu
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 6, 2006
        No pb in opening in Sao Paulo either.
        Warm regards from Brazil,
        Bee

        Barbara Dieu
        http://dekita.org
        http://bee.suprglu.com
      • Dafne
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 6, 2006
          I can access the page!

          Daf, reporting from Caracas ;-)

          --- Barbara Dieu <bwjdieu@...> wrote:

          > No pb in opening in Sao Paulo either.
          > Warm regards from Brazil,
          > Bee
          >

          > Barbara Dieu
          > http://dekita.org
          > http://bee.suprglu.com

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Aiden Yeh
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 6, 2006
            Same here in Taiwan- the link is working just fine ;-)

            aiden

            Barbara Dieu <bwjdieu@...> wrote:
            No pb in opening in Sao Paulo either.
            Warm regards from Brazil,
            Bee

            Barbara Dieu
            http://dekita.org
            http://bee.suprglu.com

          • cristina costa
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 6, 2006
              I can access it in Portugal too
              cris
              Dafne <dygonza@...> wrote: I can access the page!

              Daf, reporting from Caracas ;-)

              --- Barbara Dieu <bwjdieu@...> wrote:

              > No pb in opening in Sao Paulo either.
              > Warm regards from Brazil,
              > Bee
              >

              > Barbara Dieu
              > http://dekita.org
              > http://bee.suprglu.com

              http://mail.yahoo.com

              Distance learning education Accredited distance learning Distance learning Distance learning master degree Distance learning education online Distance learning schools

              My blog: http://por-aguas-virtuais.blogspot.com/
              My students' blog: http://fromstemtostern.blogspot.com
              msn: navysternchen@...
              Skype ID: navysternchen
              YM ID: cristinacosta_pt

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 6, 2006
                It seems back to normal for me at the moment this evening though a few
                hours ago the pages were getting redirected by Network Solutions. The
                notice was that the domain name for Homestead had expired. I checked
                my acct at Homestead, their website seemed to be funtioning normally,
                and my pages are purchased well into this year and are set to renew
                automatically. I wrote Homestead about it and got a reply that they
                had received my message, and would look into it when they could find a
                human to do so.

                Anyway it appears to be a homestead problem and not a webheads one (or
                webpresence, also affected)

                Thanks for your concern and feedback,

                From: Aiden Yeh <aidenyeh@...>
                Date: Monday, February 6, 2006 5:15 pm