Odds and Sodds

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2006
      Hi

      Several things: Sedat gave his poster session on Webheads at a
      conference in Budapest and posted a photo of it here:
      http://moodle4webheads.pbwiki.com/LanguageTeachers

      The password there is participant if anyone else wants to play in the
      sandbox

      If you presented at the recent WiAOC convergence you have been asked
      to participate in the proceeds to be published in Teaching English
      with Technology: http://www.iatefl.org.pl/call/callnl.htm

      One other kind of article I'd like to solicit for it is a
      participant's perspective. If you'd like to write one, contact me
      off list.

      Also, I am editor of TESL-EJ On the Internet column and would like to
      let someone else write the next one. Any takers? Deadline mid-
      March, and you can write me offlist.

      Let me hear from you,