Blogstreams Salon February session: Ewan McIntosh

  • Barbara Dieu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      Dear all,
      This year the Blogstreams Salon meetings will come in a new format. They
      will be held only once a month, on every first Sunday of the month at 21:00
      GMT.
      For these occasions we will bring special guests to share with you the
      projects they are working on or just to chat about
      blogging/podcasting/videocasting in general. Extra sessions may happen if
      the need arises.

      To launch the first session of the year on February 5th, I have invited Ewan
      McIntosh, from the University of Stirling (Scottish Centre for Information
      on Language Teaching). He is working extensively with Learning and Teaching
      Scotland in Glasgow and giving conferences across Europe. Ewan, who is also
      a teacher of French and German, is a passionate edublogger , very much
      interested in international and cross-curricular cooperation,
      non-topic-based Intensive French pedagogy, educational weblogging and
      Podcasting.

      Join us at Tappedin (http://tappedin.org) on Sunday 5th at 21:00 GMT .
      Consult your local time at: http://tinyurl.com/cbbqv
      For those of you who have a little time this weekend and want to explore the
      resources Blogstreams Salon has to offer you, do the crossword puzzle quiz
      at: http://www.beewebhead.net/blogstreams/tappedin.htm

      Looking forward to meeting you on Sunday.
      Warm regards from Brazil,
      Bee

      Barbara Dieu
      http://dekita.org