Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Wikispaces

  • Fernanda Rodrigues
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hi Sus
      Sorry for being slow too.
      I tried the free wikispace without ads and I think it's ok. Well, it
      didn't need to be so private and secure, it even has a URL "https".
      Wikispaces is easy to edit and manage, the only 2 aspects I don't like
      so much are, first, you can't edit or delete what you (or the students) post
      under "discussion" (at least I couldn't find out how to do it) , second,
      some of the students were never able to become members ( perhaps they
      chose the wrong option and declined the invitation instead of accepting
      it) but they are still pending and can't solve the situation.

      One of these days I'll try http://www.protopage.com/v2
      and http://www.tiddlywiki.com/

      Beijinhos

      Fernanda