Re: [baw2005] One Man. One Year. A World of Conflict

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
      Quite Interesting Barb.
      thanks for sharing. ;)
      Cris

      Barbara Chap <barbara.chap@...> wrote:

      Dear Webheads,

      Since many of our colleagues are from countries in conflict, I thought this
      site (which popped up on Inside Yahoo today) would be interesting for us.
      This week features Syria with the headline "Blog-O-Potamia." The series
      proposes to show a side of each featured country that we don't see in the
      news.

      http://hotzone.yahoo.com/

      Trying to stay informed, Barb in Germany

      .

      Distance learning education Accredited distance learning Distance learning Distance learning master degree Distance learning education online Distance learning schools

      My blog: http://por-aguas-virtuais.blogspot.com/
      My students' blog: http://fromstemtostern.blogspot.com
      msn: navysternchen@...
      Skype ID: navysternchen