One Man. One Year. A World of Conflict

  • Barbara Chap
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
      Dear Webheads,

      Since many of our colleagues are from countries in conflict, I thought this
      site (which popped up on Inside Yahoo today) would be interesting for us.
      This week features Syria with the headline "Blog-O-Potamia." The series
      proposes to show a side of each featured country that we don't see in the
      news.

      http://hotzone.yahoo.com/

      Trying to stay informed, Barb in Germany

      .

    • cristina costa
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
        Quite Interesting Barb.
        thanks for sharing. ;)
        Cris

        Barbara Chap <barbara.chap@...> wrote:

        Dear Webheads,

        Since many of our colleagues are from countries in conflict, I thought this
        site (which popped up on Inside Yahoo today) would be interesting for us.
        This week features Syria with the headline "Blog-O-Potamia." The series
        proposes to show a side of each featured country that we don't see in the
        news.

        http://hotzone.yahoo.com/

        Trying to stay informed, Barb in Germany

        .

        Distance learning education Accredited distance learning Distance learning Distance learning master degree Distance learning education online Distance learning schools

        My blog: http://por-aguas-virtuais.blogspot.com/
        My students' blog: http://fromstemtostern.blogspot.com
        msn: navysternchen@...
        Skype ID: navysternchen