evonline2002_webheads messages available to the public

  • vstevens@emirates.net.ae
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2006
      Hi all,

      It is true that webheads messages are publicly available. That is,
      anyone visiting our YGroup address will find messages active in the
      left hand sidebar and all other links such as files and photos are
      deactivated. These are activated once anyone joins the group. All
      requests to join webheads are approved.

      The main reason for having messages publicly available is to allow an
      RSS stream, which would not be available if these messages were not
      public.

      From: CJones <edtec2002@...>
      Date: Saturday, January 28, 2006 4:46 am
      Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: presentation on web tools