Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Can u copy userids and pwds between machines?

  • Sus Nyrop
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2006
      Hi Dennis,

      I usually allows my browser to remember login information - which sometimes makes it very hard for me when I am away from my everyday context using adiffrent PC. in the Firefox browser preferences (or settings - my version is Danish) under Privacy, you'll find your passwords stored (unless you asked Firefox NOT to save them).
      You can decide to have one general password thet will open them all. I also know there exists a software that can do this for you. But I ignore the name. Take care. One PW is perhaps easier to break that dozens (that may or may not all be different). But - perhaps I did not really answer your question - how to move your ids and pws from one machine into another...let us know if you find the right solution!

      Good luck with your conference presentation,

      yours, Sus