Happy Birthday!

  • dygonza
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2002
      Hugs and kisses for BJ on her Birthday (May 6).

      Thanks for everything!

      Daf
    • aiden yeh
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2002
        Happy birthday BJ! May you have many more birthdays to come!
        with best wishes,
        aiden
        dygonza <dygonza@...> wrote: Hugs and kisses for BJ on her Birthday (May 6).

        Thanks for everything!

        Daf

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Syllabus:

      • Andreas Auwärter
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 15, 2008
          Hi Webheads - hope you got a good virtual party. As you may remember -
          I am still a bit of new here - but - like from a distance which is
          quite near: let's keep: YOU are GREAT.

          Just to point out another great thing: Dave Truss just posted very
          inspiring work - which i recommend warmly. But listening to the tweet
          - some of you got it before! :-)

          Here it is: http://tinyurl.com/6yaodb.

          Warm greetings from the now cold Germany
          Andreas

          --- --- ---
          Koordination: AG-Podcasting / eLearning-FB1/Paed
          an der Universität Koblenz - Landau, Campus Koblenz. Raum 214,
          Rufnummer: 0261 - 287 1873
          dkauwaer@..., bid@...
          mobil: 0172/6711226

        • jennyv@arnet.com.ar
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 15, 2008
            Dear All,

            A friend of mine Cristina Velazquez has just been
            granted with the award to represent Argentina in the International
            Conference given by Microsoft in Guatemala this year.

            She has
            asked me to provide examples of how English Teachers in Argentina
            are incorporating ICT in their classrooms.

            If you could be
            so kind as to send me your links to jenverschoor@...

            Thanks
            Jennifer
            www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

          • Rita Zeinstejer
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 15, 2008
              Hi, Jennifer,

              So this is only for Argentinian Webheads? These are the links to my
              current classblog http://ritamz.ning.com/profile/RitaZeinstejer and
              to my class wiki http://caeb2008.pbwiki.com/

              If you need further info do let me know off list, please.

              Rita