Spamassasin virus - Undeliverable mail: Fw: Funny :)

  • Sus Nyrop
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2006
      Hello dear Webheads,

      on behalf of my haunted old mail box that I gave up a year ago, I am very sorry for those of you getting spam from that one. Please just delete it and block that bad email address from get2net.dk which is one that I will never use and hoped it was not existing any longer. Although it does look like it was posted from our Yahoogroup which is really strange. Apparently this is done for distributing a virus called Spamassasin I don't know if this is harmful - but it is not funny at all!!!

      Sincerely yours

      Sus

      Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:
      Is anyone else getting these 'mailbox full' messages from Susanne in Denmark?

      - Michael