proposal 4101 confirmation

  • Chris Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2002
      Hi, everyone,

      I've been out camping for a couple days, so I've been
      out of touch.

      I am excited to be a part of the colloquim if Vance's
      proposal is accepted. However, in the meantime I also
      look forward to learning more about using technology
      in teaching ESL through my online experiences with all
      of you. I have learned a lot so far from all of you
      who have participated both a lot and a little in this
      group, and I think the important thing is that we all
      go on learning from each other.

      Chris Jones

      http://health.yahoo.com