Re: [evonline2002_webheads] wikis

  • vstevens@emirates.net.ae
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 23, 2006
      PBWiki does have commercials in the sidebar unless you pay to have
      them removed. They are pretty subtle, don't distract I don't think.

      Moodle also has a Wiki component that allows you to put in HTML code
      so you can add tables, images, etc.

      Vance

      p.s. Sorry I missed another Sunday noon GMT session at Tapped In. I
      tried from a cybercafe in Vietnam but Java was not enabled there. I
      will be back to normal for Webheads Sundays next week.

      From: cristina costa <cristinacosta_pt@...>
      Date: Sunday, January 22, 2006 9:53 pm
      Subject: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] wikis

> [...]
      > Let me know then what you think, ok?
      > beijinhos
      > cris
      >
      > Fernanda Rodrigues <fernanda.rodrigues@...> wrote:
      > Hi everyone
      > Can anyone help?
      > Where can I create a wiki that has no commercials and lets me
      > edit it in
      > a friendly way, add a table and images? Can anyone recommend
      > anything?
      > Thanks in advance
      >
      > Fernanda
      >
      > On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 05:42:59 -0800 (PST)
      > cristina costa <cristinacosta_pt@...> wrote:
      >
      > > No problem. We can try it one of these days.
      > > Just let me know.
      > > Have a great time on your vacation!
      > > cris
      > >
      > > Gladys Baya <gladysbaya@...> wrote: Audacity
      > is on my list of "pending issues", Cris... Pity I'm now going
      > > away on vacation and will miss week 3 of BAW, ideal to try
      > this and
      > > other tools with the BAWers! Anyway, it's a number one on my
      > list
      > > of "pending issues", same as Podomatic, so I'll certainly
      > ask for your
      > > help when I decide to plunge into it!
      > > LOL,
      > > Gladys
      > >

      > > My blog: http://por-aguas-virtuais.blogspot.com/
      > > My students' blog: http://fromstemtostern.blogspot.com
      > > msn: navysternchen@...
      > > Skype ID: navysternchen
      > > YM ID: cristinacosta_pt

      > > For more information:

      > > When replying to postings, please delete this footer and any
      > other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!plying to
      > postings, please delete this footer and any other extraneous text
      > from the reply - Thanks!!
      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > >

      > > --
      > Escolares do
      > Concelho de Setúbal, por favor envie um email para
      > be_set@... comunicando essa intenção.
      >

      > For more information:

      > When replying to postings, please delete this footer and any
      > other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!plying to
      > postings, please delete this footer and any other extraneous text
      > from the reply - Thanks!!

      > Distance
      > learning education
      > Accredited distance learning
      > Distance learning
      > Distance learning master degree
      > Distance learning education
      > online Distance learning
      > schools

      > Service.
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      >

      > My blog: http://por-aguas-virtuais.blogspot.com/
      > My students' blog: http://fromstemtostern.blogspot.com
      > msn: navysternchen@...
      > Skype ID: navysternchen
      > YM ID: cristinacosta_pt

      > For more information:

      > extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!plying to postings,
      > please delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the

    • Fernanda Rodrigues
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 23, 2006
        Thanks, Teresa!
        Writeboard and Writely look quite interesting, perhaps similar to
        webcollaborator.
        I'll give them a try one of these days.

        Yes, I'm afraid pbwiki has ads.

        Beijinhos