Child Locks

  • Paddy Greenleaf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2006
      Dear pc experts... here's a technology in education one: my two-year
      old son has, as do most 2-yr old sons, I think, a passion for all
      things technical, and s is always getting his mits on my keyboard. Is
      there any way I can protect my open work on the pc instead of simply
      not letting him touch it? What I'm after is a child lock on the
      keyboard and mouse pad, which would allow him to hit the keys but
      limit damage to spills and hitting keys too hard... while we are
      watching say a film or looking at a slide show.
      I'm using an ACER TravelMate laptop and can't fnd anything in the
      user's guide... Any suggestions welcome and thoroughly appreciated!
      Paddy