Re: [evonline2002_webheads] TESL-EJ piece on WiAOC

  • vstevens@emirates.net.ae
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 6, 2006
      Hi Chris (and Dennis and others who've checked it out)

      This is a preliminary draft pending your feedback and perhaps my one
      last re-read. It will be published in the next TESL-EJ, On the
      Internet colum, in about a week's time. It would look better on your
      diss if you cite the more official source.

      let me know of any reactions, suggestions, additions

      I can't hope to mention everyone in an effort such as this but do check
      http://credits.wiaoc.org and let me know off list if I left out any
      contibution you made and I'll be sure and rectify that.

      From: cristina costa <cristinacosta_pt@...>
      Date: Friday, January 6, 2006 2:53 pm
      Subject: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] TESL-EJ piece on WiAOC

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 7, 2006
        Hi, Vance!

        Congrats on a very nice wrap-up of a great WiA event! I can't think of any
        feedback. It seems that everything is there.

        I've just added the link to our WiA Index under WiA Online Conferences.

        Hugs,

        Teresa