Buthaina is sending you a podcast

  • buthaina_3@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2006
      Hi,

      I found this great podcast today:

      http://buthaina.podOmatic.com/

      Buthaina

      PS: There are more here:

      http://www.podOmatic.com/search/top

      We hope you enjoyed receiving this message. However, if you'd rather
      not receive future e-mails of this sort from podOmatic.com, please
      visit your podOmatic.com Account page at:

      http://www.podOmatic.com/user/edit

      In the updates area just select "I do not want any updates" and then
      hit save.

      (c) 2005 podOmatic. All rights reserved. podOmatic.com is a registered
      trademark of podOmatic, Inc.

      podOmatic.com, 350 Townsend St, Suite 100,
      San Francisco, CA 94107-1697.

      This message was sent to the following e-mail address:

    • cristina costa
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2006
        Dear Buth,
        this is so nice. I tried to use podcast too. Just listen to what I came up with. It was really early in the morning (around 7am) so you can guess why my voice sounds that terribly!! http://cristinacosta.podomatic.com/
        thanks for sharing!
        cris
        buthaina_3@... wrote:

        Hi,

        I found this great podcast today:

        http://buthaina.podOmatic.com/

        Buthaina

        PS: There are more here:

        http://www.podOmatic.com/search/top

        We hope you enjoyed receiving this message. However, if you'd rather
        not receive future e-mails of this sort from podOmatic.com, please
        visit your podOmatic.com Account page at:

        http://www.podOmatic.com/user/edit

        In the updates area just select "I do not want any updates" and then
        hit save.

        (c) 2005 podOmatic. All rights reserved. podOmatic.com is a registered
        trademark of podOmatic, Inc.

        podOmatic.com, 350 Townsend St, Suite 100,
        San Francisco, CA 94107-1697.

        This message was sent to the following e-mail address:

        Distance learning education Accredited distance learning Distance learning Distance learning master degree Distance learning education online Distance learning schools

        My blog: http://por-aguas-virtuais.blogspot.com/
        My students' blog: http://fromstemtostern.blogspot.com
        msn: navysternchen@...
        Skype ID: navysternchen