Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Happy New Year, from Kuwat!!

  • Leanne Mackenzie
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 1, 2006
      Thanks Tere, I tried again and was able to see Buth's
      New Year's celebration.
      Sorry that the Mac users aren't having as good luck
      with it :-(
      Hugs,
      Leanne

    • Jane Petring
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 5, 2006
        Dear Buth,
        I very much enjoyed your videoclip of bringing in the New Year. When
        I was celebrating with the extended family my cousin made a joke
        about herding cats and I told him I'd send him a video clip he's got
        to see. Now I can't find the link to that gem (I believe there was
        one of herding cats and another of herding squirrels). If it's still
        online could you send me the link? I'm sure others who haven't seen
        it would enjoy it too!

        Happy New Year,
        Jane in Winter Wonderland (the snow is beautiful and just keeps
        coming down)

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Buthaina Al-Othman"

        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 5, 2006
          Hi, Jane!

          Happy New Year!

          I went to our WiA Index
          http://64.71.48.37/teresadeca/webheads/wia-index.htm

          and clicked on Interesting Pages. It's there under Catherding (2nd or 3rd
          entry, I think), but the link isn't working any longer.

          Then I tried Serendipitous herders (the next entry), but it's the same link,
          so... no way! :-(

          Finally, I tried entering the link in The Internet Archive. Three links show
          up, but none come up with anything! :-(

          Maybe somebody else has a working link!

          Hugs,

          Teresa (who misses a snowy winter)

          > Dear Buth,
          > I very much enjoyed your videoclip of bringing in the New Year. When
          > I was celebrating with the extended family my cousin made a joke
          > about herding cats and I told him I'd send him a video clip he's got
          > to see. Now I can't find the link to that gem (I believe there was
          > one of herding cats and another of herding squirrels). If it's still
          > online could you send me the link? I'm sure others who haven't seen
          > it would enjoy it too!
          >
          > Happy New Year,
          > Jane in Winter Wonderland (the snow is beautiful and just keeps
          > coming down)
        • Buthaina Al-Othman
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 5, 2006
            Hi Jane,

            Here is a direct link to the movie clip Herding Cats by EDS:

            < http://www.wimp.com/herder/ >

            And here is the event page where I have it published:

            < http://alothman-b.tripod.com/webheads_learningtimes.htm >

            It's better to download and save this EDS commercial before it
            disappears again..I'll post the squirrels video clip as soon as I find
            it...

            Enjoy the snow while watching the Cat Herder :)

            Buth