Happy New year from Denmark

  • Sus Nyrop
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      A very happy new year from me in Farum, Denmark. I was online for a short while yesterday night, and had a few chats with Rita, Daf and Jean Michel - the rest of this night I celebrated watching from our windows from all corners literally hours of private fireworks sparkling in the fine clean snow and a glass of champagne with my husband.

      Buth - I'm easily viewing and enjoying your videos at blip. Thank you for taking the time to record and post these little glimpses from real life!

      yours,

      Sus