Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Worldbridges New Year Webcastathon

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2005
      Sounds like fun, Jeff, nice gesture. I'm putting the program so far at
      http://www.vancestevens.com/online_events.htm . Where can we find the
      updates? I'll just link there, http://www.worldbridges.com, I presume,
      yeah?

      You are doing this right at New Years Eve in the Middle East, where in order
      to celebrate sanely and safely a lot of us get us to the desert, far away
      from highways with unpredictablely out-of-control drivers on them. Santa
      didn't bring me bluetooth again this year, so I'm going to have to link up
      through my DSL before I head off. That would be right as you get started.
      I'll try and drop in and help you kick things off, and then catch up with
      the recordings on my return to earth Sunday.

      We're thinking to drop by the new Dubai ski run while we're in the
      neighborhood, and if I do, I'll send pictures.

      Hey, don't forget to leave your New Years Greetings at
      http://webheads.pbwiki.com/MerryHappy2005

      Have a safe one,