Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Steve McCarty on Podcasting

  • Christine Lombaerts
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 26, 2005
      Thanks Vance for sharing this valuable information with us.
      Happy birthday! (Daf told us!)
      Warm regards
      Christine (Belgium)

      Vance Stevens <vstevens@...> wrote:
      I just came across this interesting article by one of our Webhead
      members:

      http://www.waoe.org/president/podcasting_article.html

      Spoken Internet To Go: Popularization through Podcasting
      by Steve McCarty
      Professor, Osaka Jogakuin College, Japan
      President, World Association for Online Education (WAOE)

      The JALT CALL Journal, 1 (2), 67-74.
      ISSN 1832-4215 (August 2005)
      http://jaltcall.org/journal/contents_1_2.html

      Distance learning education Accredited distance learning Distance learning Distance learning master degree Distance learning education online Distance learning schools

    • Ajarn Paul
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 26, 2005
        Thanks for this. Interesting article and something I can incorporate into my
        current masters degree unit.

        Paul Mountjoy
        Thailand

        I just came across this interesting article by one of our Webhead
        members:

        http://www.waoe.org/president/podcasting_article.html

        Spoken Internet To Go: Popularization through Podcasting by Steve McCarty
        Professor, Osaka Jogakuin College, Japan President, World Association for
        Online Education (WAOE)

        The JALT CALL Journal, 1 (2), 67-74.
        ISSN 1832-4215 (August 2005)
        http://jaltcall.org/journal/contents_1_2.html

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Ajarn Paul
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 26, 2005
          Thanks for this information. Very useful for my masters degree module in
          emerging technologies.

          Paul Mountjoy
          Thailand