Re: [evonline2002_webheads] My good wishes for everyone, too!

  • Candace Pauchnick
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 25, 2005
      Dear Hala,
      Thank you for sharing this with me. It is always nice to learn about other traditions.
      I wish you all your dreams come true in this next year.
      Cheers,
      Candace

      hala fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:
      Dear Candace,

      I am one of the Muslim Webheaders.We celebrate twice a yearThe first one is called Aid-Alfitr(means the celebration of breaking the fasting month;Ramadan).The second is Aid-Al-Adhaa(celebtaion of the sacrifice of Prophet Abraham of his son).The latter is due on the 10th of January.We have four days holiday.
      Hala.Khartoum,Sudan.

      Candace Pauchnick <pauchnick@...> wrote:
      Hello Everyone,
      It is such a joy to see all these warm holiday greetings from so many to everyone. I, too, wish everyone a Merry Christmas but I also will wish those who are Jewish a Happy Hanukkah, and others a Happy Kiwanza. I guess I'm saying that I wish everyone a very meaningful and loving holiday time in whatever way you celebrate.
      Are there Webheads who celebrated something different than Christmas, Hanukkah, Kiwanza? It would be exciting to know about other celebrations, too.

      Peace and love to everyone,
      Candace Pauchnick

      Distance learning education Accredited distance learning Distance learning Distance learning master degree Distance learning education online Distance learning schools