Edublogger Awards

  • Barbara Dieu
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2005
      Check out the nominations for the edublogger awards at
      http://www.incsub.org/awards/

      Among a great list of educational bloggers from all over the world that
      should be visited and read, you will find some webheads included:

      Dave Cormier and Jeff Lebow' s Worldbridges have been nominated for several
      different categories. Bravo!

      Daf's Rhythm in Architecture is featured in
      Best example/case study of use of weblogs within teaching and learning

      Graham S, Michael C and other podcasting stars that appear in
      the Pod EFL are on the list for best audio blog

      And finally Dekita.org runs for the best group blog.

      I hope I have not left anybody behind. Congrats to all involved.

      Voting starts today and goes until December 17th.
      We count on your loving support :-)

      Warm regards from Brazil,
      Bee

      Barbara Dieu