Re: YM voice chat with ESL students on Nov. 22 at 15:00 GMT

  • CJones
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 5, 2005
      Hi, Webheads,

      The Yahoo Messenger voice chats that my students had with Chrissan,
      Hala, Sasa, Paul, and Rita on November 22 went very well--as expected.
      BTW, this is Rita's 4th time to participate, so she's been involved in
      every one I've done.

      I've uploaded comments and photos about it at this web page:
      <http://www.azwestern.edu/modern_lang/esl/cjones/esl_internet/int-
      fa05.htm>

      Thanks again, Chrissan, Hala, Sasa, Paul, and Rita. The students really
      enjoyed it.

      Chris Jones