Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Announcing EVO 2006

  • Maria Jordano
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2005
      Hi Eliz and the all of you!

      I have been missing for a long time, and I have tried to reappear mor than twice, but I when I tried I received more an more work. I moved to Madrid in October, I have new good changes in my private life, and I got a possition at UNED (www.uned.es),apart from other collaborative projects (as usual) and my everlasting thesis....

      I would like to lett you that, although I have been missing to you, WIA has been always present in my life. I will never forget that most of the things that I know it is because of you, and everytime I teach online I tell myself that I could do it better if could be more in touch with you.

      Well, that's all.... just a few words to tell you that I am here and I will try to get in touch with you again...I hope not to move any more....!

      María

      www.mariajordano.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2005
        Hi, Maria!

        Nice to hear from you! :-)

        I'm very happy for you re: your personal and professional life.

        I've also been quite removed due to my parents' health.

        Anyway, one of the "many" great things about this community is knowing that
        we are always here for one another.

        Best of luck in everything!

        Hugs,

        Teresa