Re: [evonline2002_webheads] linguistics/translation

  • hala fawzi
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 5, 2005
      Your success is OURS.Wish you the best of luck.
      Hala.

      Susan Burg <smoky7@...> wrote:
      Thanks dear Hala, David and Bee,

      ...for your support and suggestions on lingusitics. My interview went really well. I was asked where I am presently teaching so I mostly spoke about my virtual English classes and how that works. They were very interested! Then they asked me what is "standard English" and finally, in Italian, I was asked how I would react to a student asking me a question I don't know the answer to. That was that. Wish me luck!

      hugs, Susan

      http://susaneb.blogspot.com/
      http://www3.unifi.it/moodle/index.php?lang=en