2nd CALL for Papers - "Learning Technologies in the Language Classroom"

  • Sophie and Yiannis
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2005
      ***SECOND CALL for PAPERS***

      ***Proposal deadline extended to 10th January 2006

      (apologies for cross-postings)

      CONFERENCE:

      "Learning Technologies in the Language Classroom: A step closer to the future"

      Dates: 26th - 28th May, 2006
      Venue: University of Cyprus, Nicosia, Cyprus
      Deadline for proposals: 10th January 2006

      A conference organized by the University of Cyprus and the IATEFL Learning
      Technologies SIG. The conference aims to host a variety of practical and
      theoretical presentations catering both to experienced and novice
      teacher-users of learning technologies.

      Plenary Speakers:

      Prof James Coleman, Open University, UK
      "The past, present and future of research into technology-enhanced language
      learning"
      Dr Stephen Bax, Canterbury Christ Church University College, UK
      "How can we make CALL more effective?"
      Gavin Dudeney, the consultants-E, Spain
      "The DoS, the Trainer, the Teacher & Technology: And Ne'er the Twain"

      For more information:
      http://www.iateflcompsig.org.uk/cyprus2006.htm

    • Alfred Hopkins
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2005
        Sophie

        One question: Does the event pay travel expenses for those who present papers or workshops? I would be interested in doing a presentation on applied drama or storytelling, however I would not be able to pay the airplane ticket. I live in Buenos Aires. You will find my cv at http://www.a-hopkins.com

        Thanks!

        Alfred Hopkins

        Sophie and Yiannis <yiansoph@...> escribió:
[...]

        Alfredo Hopkins