AW: [evonline2002_webheads] iPod what does the name MEAN?

  • Andreas B├╝sing
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2005
      Google won't tell me. WHAT does iPod mean? I know what it is and what it
      does and
      I've touched one. But I don't what the name came from - iPod? Tripod? I'd
      love to know.
      ...<

      Have a look here: < http://snipurl.com/khhx < GO to CONTENT -NAME

      Andreas
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2005
        Hi, Dennis!

        See if this Wikipedia article I just searched for gives you the answer. I
        don't have time to lread through it now. Do let us know. :-)

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ipod

        Teresa