iPod what does the name MEAN?

  • djn@dennisnewson.de
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2005
      Google won't tell me. WHAT does iPod mean? I know what it is and what it does and
      I've touched one. But I don't what the name came from - iPod? Tripod? I'd love to know.

      Dennis
    • Andreas B├╝sing
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2005
        Google won't tell me. WHAT does iPod mean? I know what it is and what it
        does and
        I've touched one. But I don't what the name came from - iPod? Tripod? I'd
        love to know.
        ...<

        Have a look here: < http://snipurl.com/khhx < GO to CONTENT -NAME

        Andreas
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2005
          Hi, Dennis!

          See if this Wikipedia article I just searched for gives you the answer. I
          don't have time to lread through it now. Do let us know. :-)

          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ipod

          Teresa